Here is what’s new:
- SNApps4Kids.com: The website has been re-branded Special Needs Apps for Kids (SNApp4Kids.com). There is a new logo and all URLs are now SNApp4Kids.com. That said www.ipadforparents.com and www.specialneedsappsforkids.com also point to the same site.
- Facebook: SNApps4Kids.com has a Facebook page.The Blog also syncs with theourFacebookpageso is searchable in Facebook.
- Our Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Needs-Apps-for-Kids-SNApps4Kidscom/179865598708083
- We have 10 Fans so far
- BECOME Facebook and FAN
- Twitter: SNApps4Kids.com has a twitter page. All new articles and pages have a link on Twitter so it is an easy way to follow us.
- Our Twitter page is http://twitter.com/SNApps4Kids
- We have 1 Follower so far (that is me)
- Follow us on Twitter
- Proloquo2Go Tutorial Videos: I add the 8 Proloquo2Go tutorial videos to the website.We will add video as we develop then internally, get links form the community and find them.
- Applications: Added a Ton of new apps to the site. Please Review them.
- Added Add Application Form. Added an “Add an application” form to site to make it easy for people to identify applications they like and how they are using them. I will them add them to site.
- Added Tell Your Story Form. Karen emailed me and asked me to post a Success Story about a young man with Autism who uses an iPod touch to talktohis customers. It got me thinking thathow success stories are what we are all about so i created a form, so if anyone (and i mean you) have success stories you want to share, fill out the form, (send me an email, call meor whatever) and i will post them.
- New Links Added: I added more important links to the site. Please Visit their sites.
- Babies with iPads – Great site.Bridget is a developmental/vision specialist. A pro.
- iPad Application video reviews – Garyis doing great work making videos reviewing apps for kids.
- iPads 4 Autism .org
- Site Usage So Far:
- 357 people have come to the site 646 times
- 3,193 page were served to357 people
- 357 per person stayed an average of 5.5 Minutes per visit (this is a great number)
- 166 People have already watched the videos
- 17 People are registered members
- 10Facebook Fans
- 1 Twitter Followers
NEXT Meeting: January 12, 2011, 6:30 PM,First Presbyterian Church of Houston, 5300 Main Street, Houston, TX
How to getInvolved:
- Facebook: Come an fan and tell all of your friends to become a fan
- Twitter: Become a follower and tell all your friends
- Website: Anywhere you can post about the Site and link to it. This helps search engine ranks.
- Tell your friends
- Give us feedback. Let us know how we can help or what you would like to see. Keep the ideas coming!!
Happy New Year!!