Here is what’s new:
- How to:
- New Links Added: I added more important links to the site.Please Visit their sites.
- Grembe Apps – Grembe’s mission is to create quality, versatile, affordable apps for parents and professionals who care for people with special needs.
- iEAR – IEAR is a grassroots community focused on taking a closer look at the educational value of educational apps!
- Lillie’s Pad – Special Needsresourcefor the iPad and iPhone
- Uncommon Sense – Family Blog about special needs, life, ….
- Feedback System: Added a feedback system that will allow anyone (registered or not) to give us feedback and site improvements. You can add your recommendations and vote on others. You can see the status of any feedback, if it is in progress, under consideration etc.
- Added 2 review widgets to side menu. They list the top apps by user rating and any top articles that people like.
- Site Usage So Far:
- 1,017 people have come to the site 1,660 times
- 6,817 page were served to1,017 people
- 1,017people stayed an average of4 Minutesper visit (this is a great number)
- 242 People have already watched the videos
- 44 People are registered members
- 50 Fans
- 2,053 view of SNApps4Kids posts (we re-post every post to our Facebook Page)
- 9Twitter Followers
NEXT Meeting:February2, 2011, 6:30 PM,First Presbyterian Church of Houston, 5300 Main Street, Houston, TX