Uploading video to YouTube is very simple. Here is what you need to do:
This tutorial assumes:
- You have a YouTube account. If you don’t, click here to sign up, it is free.
- You have already shot your video, and it is on yourcomputer’shard drive
- Once you sign in, click the Upload button
- You will now be on the upload page. Click on the “Upload Video” button, find our video on your hard drive, and click OK to start uploading.
- While the video is uploading, add:
- Category: (Use Education)
- Privacy option: Public (see video for more details)
- Click Save
Once you have saved your video send us the link to the video, and we will post it on the SNApps4Kids site. Click here for instructions on sending links to us.