Plan to join us virtually Wednesday, January 12, from 12:00 – 12:30 pm. In our first Lunch & Learn of the year, we want to help you with your fitness and nutrition goals by sharing some of our favorite apps for tracking. We’ll use both apps that are already on your devices as well as apps that can be downloaded in the app store.
In our popular Lunch & Learn series, we have explored topics such as:
- Creating shopping lists using Alexa
- Using apps such as “Speechify” to have text read aloud
- Managing calendars and sharing across people and platforms
- Keeping up with task lists for productivity using various “notes” apps
- Tracking features on apps and devices
- Parent Controls and Internet Safety
- How to Mirror your phone to your SMART TV.
Mark your calendars and plan to join us virtually for the next event in January:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 – Wearable Devices to Track Important Health Data
We are in the process of planning out more great content and will update the topics here, once we have them set. In the meantime, we wanted you to be able to get the date on your calendar.
Feel free to share this with a friend and join us for our next Lunch and Learn to find out all about it.
Please note, as always this session will not be recorded. We want everyone to feel comfortable, so we don’t require cameras to be turned in. We will be using the chat to make it more interactive and welcome your comments and questions. Our small group meets every other week on different topics, but it might vary some with holidays.
We are always looking for new topics, so feel free to make a request as we schedule out the events for the next couple of months.
We hope that you will join us for these FREE events!