Interested in having BridgingApps provide training or speak to your group?
Let BridgingApps provide a customized training or presentation for your group about how to effectively use mobile devices and apps. This type of presentation is $150/hour + expenses. Please contact us for additional details.
We are also always willing to provide an overview of BridgingApps, our history, and demonstrate the use of our website complimentary (+ expenses).
Take a look at some of our recent engagements:
- SXSW Interactive, Austin, TX 2014 – Autism APPtitude: Using Apps to Target Skills
- SXSWedu, Austin, TX 2014 - Autism APPtitude: Using Apps to Target Skills
- Down Syndrome Guild, Dallas, TX 2013
- Texas Computer Education Association Conference, Austin, TX 2013 & 2014
- Easter Seals Crossroads, Indianapolis, IN 2013
- SXSW Interactive, Austin, TX 2013
- Council for Exceptional Children, San Antonio, TX 2013
- Cimarron Municipal School District, Cimarron, NM 2013
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), San Antonio, TX 2013 - The iPad and Inclusion: How, When, and Why
- Texas Assistive Technology Network (TATN), Houston, TX 2013 - App Search and List Tools for Special Needs
- Tots and Technology Summer Conference, Galveston, TX 2013 - Tips and Tricks For Managing Your iPad and Using an iPad with Young Children To Enhance Creativity
BridgingApps Overview Presentation:
Free + expenses
Custom Training or Presentations: Start at $150 + expenses