Join our mission to help children and adults with disabilities use mobile devices to communicate, exceed educational goals, and reach their fullest potential by participating in the 2015 Easter Seals Greater Houston Walk With Me 5K event!
Walk With Me is a fun, 5K event for the entire family, held at the Houston Zoo that raises money for Easter Seals Greater Houston and its programs!
Your support of the BridgingApps team will help provide access to mobile devices (such as iPads and Androids), as well as provide the education and resources needed to train parents, therapists, and teachers on how to effectively use technology and apps to target and improve skills.
Here are a few ways you can help us meet our goal:
- Join our Walk With Me BridgingApps team to help us raise money!
- Participants only need to raise $50!
- You will receive a ticket to the Houston Zoo, an event t-shirt, and access to the after party!
- Kids under 12 walk free.
- Make a donation to our BridgingApps Walk With Me team.
- On behalf of BridgingApps and the clients and families we serve, thank you! Your generosity makes it all possible.
Click here to join our team or support our efforts! And be sure to share with your friends and family!