- This event has passed.
Facebook Live: Google maps accessibility
January 27 @ 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
Join us for a live broadcast on Facebook to discuss accessibility options found in Google maps! Google maps may be a great solution in planning before visiting locations. Knowing details about handicap parking, ramps, and other solutions may make outings a little easier for your self or someone your care for. Check out our Facebook page at noon to join the discussion!
Visit our Facebook page with the link below and set your notifications to alert you when we go live!
- In the top left, click and search for the Page.
- Click the Page.
- Click then click Follow Settings.
- Click Live Video
- Click the type of notifications you’d like to receive:
- If All Notifications or Highlights is selected, you’ll receive live video notifications from the Page.
- Select Off to turn off all live video notifications from the Page.